On Soft Plastics
By Steve ‘Starlo’ Starling & Kaj
Two of Australia’s best known and most respected fishing writers,
TV presenters and tackle designers — Starlo and Bushy —
have joined forces once again to produce the definitive reference
work on soft plastic fishing in this country.
Published by Bill Classon’s Australian Fishing Network,
“On Soft Plastics” is a full-colour, 170-page book with
hundreds of great photographs and crisp illustrations accompanying
its clear, concisely-written text.
“On Soft Plastics” is the complete guide to choosing,
rigging and using soft plastic lures to catch all species of Australian
fish, in both salt & freshwater.
· A detailed look at soft plastics and how they’re
· Analysis of what makes a good soft plastic and why they
· Descriptions of all the major and minor styles and families
· A thorough look at jig heads, hooks, weights and other
· Descriptions of the best tackle for fishing with soft plastics
· Information on how to rig and present soft plastics for
better fishing results
· A species-by-species guide to Australia’s favourite
soft plastic targets
· Tips and hints on how to manage, repair and customise your
· A fascinating look at the likely future of soft plastic
fishing in Australia
Best of all, this refreshing book is written in an honest, open
and easily accessible style, free of complex jargon, insider-talk
and excessively convoluted Americanisms.
It’s a down-to-earth guide to some of the most productive
and exciting fishing methods ever devised, and the authors claim
that reading it will make you a better, more successful soft plastics
fisher. In fact, they guarantee it!
With a recommended retail price of $29.95, “On Soft Plastics”
is available from good book stores and selected tackle outlets,
as well as by mail order direct from AFN in Melbourne by phoning
(03) 9761-7780 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org Trade enquiries
are also welcome.