Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 General Bass Fishing
 Another season over?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lastworm
Ausbass Member

Australia
140 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2019 :  13:20:31  Show Profile  Click to see lastworm's MSN Messenger address Send lastworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everyone calling it quits until September?

Iíve had my best season to date, but havenít posted everything on here, itís been very quiet.

clutch
Ausbass Member

104 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2019 :  21:07:23  Show Profile Send clutch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Done saltwater this season, some good estuary sessions on tailor from tinny trolling small hardbodies. Only bass fished once, got 3 rats.

Go to Top of Page

Titfish
Ausbass Member

645 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2019 :  20:06:40  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have stopped for the season but now that I think about it I didnít really start. I think I had one trip away and the river was low then.

I kept thinking I would go again but with the drought and knowing how the river I fish struggles with weed when there is no flow I couldnít commit to the 3 hour drive to get there.

Hopefully there is a good flush before Spring and Iíll get out more. Otherwise Iíll keep filling the weekends playing golf.

I was invited to fish Lake St Clair last weekend but big water doesnít excite me much. I would rather the close confines of the river any day.

Thank you Clutch and Lastworm for putting up your posts during the season. They did make up for my lack of effort.

Cheers
Ken
Go to Top of Page

lastworm
Ausbass Member

140 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2019 :  09:12:23  Show Profile  Click to see lastworm's MSN Messenger address Send lastworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going to try and have one last crack tomorrow. Probably flogging a dead horse considering how late in the season it is. But if I can get one last fish off the surface I'll be happy.
Go to Top of Page

Tbone
Ausbass Member

451 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2019 :  07:21:03  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck
Go to Top of Page

lastworm
Ausbass Member

140 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2019 :  09:04:12  Show Profile  Click to see lastworm's MSN Messenger address Send lastworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One fat one under 20cm that had clearly been gorging on food, that was it.

They've definitely started to head downstream, that's it for the season for me.
Go to Top of Page

pjmowens
Ausbass Member

5 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2019 :  18:25:36  Show Profile Send pjmowens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had my last kayak fish for the season and pulled in 5 rats on sunset.

Took the kid to the river today and caught one small rat on worms,

Their still there but anything of size likely gone downstream.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000