Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 General Bass Fishing
 Only 12 days until the gun goes off
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Titfish
Ausbass Member

Australia
651 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2019 :  17:41:39  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So there is less than 2 weeks to go so what are peoplesí plans?

Personally I have a couple of local trips planned, less than 3 hours away and then planning to take a week off work and head up to fish the Clarence gorge for a few days. Hope it works out.

Between here and then we could do with a good drop of rain. I just donít know where it will come from.

Good luck to those still on the site. Post some reports of your trips.

Cheers
Ken

Tbone
Ausbass Member

464 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2019 :  02:29:24  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yes but it looks like our forum is dead
Go to Top of Page

lastworm
Ausbass Member

149 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2019 :  15:20:09  Show Profile  Click to see lastworm's MSN Messenger address Send lastworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was going to post a "season opens soon" post, but didn't think there was any interest here anymore. I cannot wait to get back out on the water, it's been a long boring winter.

I might take a trip on foot at a local spot before the weather warms up and I can head out to my usual haunt in the kayak.

I have a custom baitcaster being built for me at the moment, and hoping it'll be done by the time the season opens again. Pairing it up with a brand new Chronarch, so looking forward to christening both when the time comes.
Go to Top of Page

Tbone
Ausbass Member

464 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2019 :  17:34:40  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there Vince and Ken let's hope that we can get some things happening this year do miss guys like Ziggy done a lot for this forum maybe we might pick some up this year I hope to get out real soon cheers

Edited by - Tbone on 21/08/2019 17:35:48
Go to Top of Page

Titfish
Ausbass Member

651 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2019 :  18:08:56  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is what it is guys. Social media ie, Facebook seems to be the death notice of a lot of sites. Letís enjoy it while we can.
Good luck to you both and any others sitting. On the sideline.
Good luck with the baitcaster Vince. They are great fun. Shouted myself a millerod some years ago. Best money I have ever wasted.

Cheers
Ken
Go to Top of Page

lastworm
Ausbass Member

149 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2019 :  18:47:45  Show Profile  Click to see lastworm's MSN Messenger address Send lastworm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah been a Baitcaster junkie most of my fishing life, always wanted to go custom especially as I donít like much off the rack these days. So I thought why the hell not!

It might be just the three of us this season, letís try and keep as active on the forums as we can hey!
Go to Top of Page

Tbone
Ausbass Member

464 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2019 :  10:31:11  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000