Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Camping & 4x4
 Camping
 Anyone Tried The Goal Zero Mini Lantern?
Author  Topic Next Topic  

carpychris
Pilchard

Australia
3 Posts

Member No: #15086

Posted - 20 Jun 2016 :  10:41:57 PM  Show Profile Send carpychris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
G'day, I'm new to the forum and wanted to get stuck into some fishing chat but thought I'd pop into the camping section first to see if anyone had come across the lighthouse mini lantern from Goal Zero? We've got some festivals coming up soon so I was after something that would give us good light at night when we are chilling on the site and I was also after a separate portable power pack so that we could keep our gadgets charged. I came across this lantern and it would appear that this little bute can do both. Seems to me like it would be perfect for any kind of camping trip. Its meant to be as lite as a feather, gives out a bright light and a charge can last 500 hours if used just as a light. Sounds pretty mint so if there's someone out there who's already given it a go, let us know, would be awesome to know if its as good as it sounds!

You can get them online and delivered for dirt cheap, found a decent site online that has camping gear and other goods for sale online listing classified ads, getting the cheapest price from there.

Edited by - carpychris on 22 Jun 2016 08:06:21 AM

carpychris
Pilchard

Australia
3 Posts

Member No: #15086

Posted - 22 Jun 2016 :  08:14:18 AM  Show Profile Send carpychris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carpychris

G'day, I'm new to the forum and wanted to get stuck into some fishing chat but thought I'd pop into the camping section first to see if anyone had come across the lighthouse mini lantern from Goal Zero? We've got some festivals coming up soon so I was after something that would give us good light at night when we are chilling on the site and I was also after a separate portable power pack so that we could keep our gadgets charged. I came across this lantern and it would appear that this little bute can do both. Seems to me like it would be perfect for any kind of camping trip. Its meant to be as lite as a feather, gives out a bright light and a charge can last 500 hours if used just as a light. Sounds pretty mint so if there's someone out there who's already given it a go, let us know, would be awesome to know if its as good as it sounds!

You can get them online and delivered for dirt cheap, found a decent site online that has camping gear and other goods for sale online listing classified ads, getting the cheapest price from there.

Check it out here: http://www.australia.for-sale.com/

Going for under $90 AUS brand new

Edited by - carpychris on 23 Jun 2016 01:35:44 AM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000