Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1
     SPORTSFISH         FORUMS         FISHING         BOATING         GALLERY         LIBRARY         DIRECTORY     
 Fish Home : Welcome to the Sportsfish Network

All Forums
 Sportsfish Notice Board
 Political Fishing Issues
 vessel rego
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

holymac
stickleback

Australia
2777 Posts

Member No: #4463

Posted - 06 Mar 2005 :  4:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Send holymac an ICQ Message Send holymac a Private Message
it would seam that the gov. has gone on another revinue tack.i just got a final notice to pay my boat rego. if it's not paid in 60 days of expiry i've got to go through the whole proscess of re/registration again e.g. new numbers i can't see what would make them do this? my boat is insured and my trailer is registered so if i want to wait a little while to rego my boat whats that to the freekin gov.

scruff
Marlin

Australia
1476 Posts

Member No: #4670

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  9:52:37 PM  Show Profile Send scruff a Private Message
Don't worry Ian. As you would know any increase in revenue will be spent on bettering our already excellent boat ramp facilities in fnq
Scruff

Go to Top of Page

holymac
stickleback

Australia
2777 Posts

Member No: #4463

Posted - 25 Mar 2005 :  3:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Send holymac an ICQ Message Send holymac a Private Message
g'day paul long time no read,it's a couple of days of very good weather right now and the moon is on and dead set i'm too landlocked with family probs.have you been out lately? i went along cairns esp. today and their catching nice prawns off the boardwalk but how you could concentrate on netting with all the backpackers/joggers has got me stuffed

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sportsfish Australia © Sportsfish Australia 2000 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000