Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 Wanted to Buy, Sell or Trade
 Shameless plug
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

Australia
700 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2016 :  14:18:28  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
G`day people.

I have not said much about this on here but thought it was time to do a shameless plug

This year I started a small guiding service for my local waters in and around the Northern Rivers.

If you or someone you know may be interested check out my humble web page or follow me on Facebook.

www.wildrivertours.com.au

www.facebook.com/wildriverguide

Thanks

Z.

Tbone
Ausbass Member

464 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  02:29:08  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice to see how far you have come Ziggy
You are an inspiration for all of us. Me I truly hope that one day I can get up there with you and do a trip with you .
Cheers
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  16:43:58  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tbone

Nice to see how far you have come Ziggy
You are an inspiration for all of us. Me I truly hope that one day I can get up there with you and do a trip with you .
Cheers
Dave

Ha well I don`t know about inspiration probably more of a bloody warning to others about how addictive this thing is.

As for the trip anytime my friend.... anytime.
Go to Top of Page

penguin
Ausbass Member

272 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2016 :  12:37:53  Show Profile Send penguin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
something i am definitely interested in doing, great looking water, web page is good too Ziggy
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2016 :  18:39:31  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000