Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 Bass ByCatch
 Carp on surface lure !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Glennmac
Ausbass Member

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2014 :  21:26:24  Show Profile Send Glennmac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is from last season, I thought I had a monster bass. [URL=http://s55.photobucket.com/user/GlennMac/media/002_zpsbccb52d6.jpg.html][/URL]

penguin
Ausbass Member

272 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2014 :  15:15:01  Show Profile Send penguin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See plenty of carp where I fish and have seen them come out of the water hitting cicada's and whatever else is floating by but never had one look at my lures or flies, would be interesting to get one on the twigs I use.
Go to Top of Page

Pukka
Senior Moderator

1555 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2014 :  10:01:26  Show Profile Send Pukka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Had them on plastics, and blades, even had one on a hard body at Tallowa Dam, but never a topwater.

Congrats' he would've given you a fair fight!

Pukka
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2014 :  16:22:58  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep I have had a few.

Used to target them with SSC`s.
Go to Top of Page

tigesinaus
Ausbass Member

174 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2014 :  19:28:12  Show Profile Send tigesinaus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn! where are u getting these surface carp?
Go to Top of Page

bass bash
Ausbass Member

138 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2014 :  13:19:44  Show Profile Send bass bash a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tallowa is known for it's aggressive carp, Surface, diver's and plastic's.
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Glennmac
Ausbass Member

5 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2014 :  15:46:00  Show Profile Send Glennmac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeh mate thought I had the new record !
quote:
Originally posted by Pukka

Had them on plastics, and blades, even had one on a hard body at Tallowa Dam, but never a topwater.

Congrats' he would've given you a fair fight!

Pukka

Go to Top of Page

Pukka
Senior Moderator

1555 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2014 :  06:34:32  Show Profile Send Pukka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Caught so many carp I can kinda' tell straight away it's not a bass. Bass don't go on screaming runs half way down the river...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000