Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 Advice Please!
 Central Coast Bass
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reelaxation
Ausbass Member

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2014 :  17:45:26  Show Profile Send reelaxation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

Ive been thinking about targeting Bass on lure for some time, but only recently I have invested in some suitable lures (small 5cm Minnows, Cranks and small stickbaits and poppers and some spinnerbaits).

I live on the Central Coast and hoping to target Bass from some of my local waterways/creeks and any of the Dams nearby.
The closest places are the upper reaches of Narara Ck, Mooney Dam and Mooney Ck/Little Mooney Ck, the Old Railway Dams and Piles creek. Wondering if anyone has experience fishing any of these locations and what sort of lures I should be using if I want to try these places out?

Am happy to take any advice on board on locations and techniques I should be using.

Cheers
Anthony

brett a
Ausbass Member

32 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2014 :  18:14:07  Show Profile Send brett a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
personally i'd keep it to yourself & give it a go & try different things to get results You won't know if you dont try
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2014 :  06:30:16  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cast to the shadows and places that look like you will never see your lure again.

Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

reelaxation
Ausbass Member

2 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2014 :  17:37:10  Show Profile Send reelaxation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the replies guys, I will take a shot in the next few days and see how I goes, hopefully I come up trumps.
Go to Top of Page

Dishley
Ausbass Member

1657 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2014 :  20:33:13  Show Profile Send Dishley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's illegal to fish the old watersource dams there. Creeks are fine as long as you're below the weirs. Good luck

Edited by - Dishley on 30/09/2014 20:33:58
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000