Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The photography Lab
 The Brag Mat
 Smiling
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bass bash
Ausbass Member

Australia
138 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  21:38:32  Show Profile Send bass bash a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Insert Image:

171.74 KB

Insert Image:

1371.53 KB

snag
Ausbass Member

788 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  22:28:47  Show Profile Send snag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great looking bass 50cm is one hell of a good bass, might want to add the where's what you used and fill us all in.
Go to Top of Page

nutter
Ausbass Member

1332 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2012 :  06:11:37  Show Profile  Visit nutter's Homepage Send nutter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Going to need a bigger rule now.

Nice work
Go to Top of Page

Shred
Ausbass Member

236 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2012 :  06:55:03  Show Profile Send Shred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ripper bass, surely there's a story to go along with it? if not make one up
Go to Top of Page

bass bash
Ausbass Member

138 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2012 :  17:23:14  Show Profile Send bass bash a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This girl came from Hinze Dam QLD, She fell victim to a Impact tackle spinner bait in cracker colour, being slow rolled through the heavy timber.I was smoked 2 or more times before being bricked, i manage to get my boat in thru some of the tree's and passing my rod around another to have myself loaded up straight below the boat.I was thinking it was all over andI would lose it all, when I felt her give, andup she came. She was spent she just layed on the suface as my trumbling hands reached for the net, There was no way she was getting off the main hook was firmly in the nose the stinger well in the top lip. Those Impact tackle hooks are just awsome. Just glad the 10lb power pro and 10 fc rock done the job.
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

nepeanbass
Ausbass Member

47 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2012 :  18:44:41  Show Profile Send nepeanbass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nice fish jeffro
Go to Top of Page

bass master
Ausbass Member

221 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2012 :  19:17:50  Show Profile Send bass master a Private Message  Reply with Quote
great looking bass there-------<((((<
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  05:01:59  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very Very nice....

Im jealous
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000