Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The photography Lab
 The Brag Mat
 first bass
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

the ninja
Ausbass Member

Australia
9 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  20:44:00  Show Profile Send the ninja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
today i caught my first bass

Insert Image:

291.64 KB

had a good day fishing , got this on about my 4th cast !, but was the only one for the day (bout 3 hours ) although i did lose my lure so tried my luck with a soft plastic (all i had left) but no luck

ledge n
Ausbass Member

60 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2012 :  10:53:37  Show Profile Send ledge n a Private Message  Reply with Quote

1st of many,

well done, healthy looking bass as well.

good on ya champ.

Ledge n
Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2012 :  06:38:13  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
good stuff.

Well done, you have to be happy with that.
Go to Top of Page

the ninja
Ausbass Member

9 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2012 :  10:05:14  Show Profile Send the ninja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks fellas , yeah i was very happy , ive now been back twice more , and got 1 each time but that first one was the biggest it was fat too , im on the hunt for a bigger one , ive bought a few diffrent lures and enjoying trying things out , i even bought a cheapo inflateable boat for a laugh i used it last night hahaha it is quite a sight me turning up on my pushbike then out of my backpack comes this whole fishing kit boat an all , im hooked love fishing with lures makes me feel like i have earned my catch by technique , choice of lure ,etc , and those bass kick upa mad fight on my light line!
Go to Top of Page

bass master
Ausbass Member

221 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2012 :  11:50:37  Show Profile Send bass master a Private Message  Reply with Quote
your hooked..
Go to Top of Page

the ninja
Ausbass Member

9 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2012 :  22:00:49  Show Profile Send the ninja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah mate , love it , ive been every time i can , i caught a big 48 cm girl recently , we kept her as she is from a dam/ impoundment and cannot breed , but apart from that one caught 2 others just for the thrill of it and let em go , wonder if ill catch them again one day when theyre huge!
Go to Top of Page

Gorilla Bass
Ausbass Member

84 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2012 :  12:52:23  Show Profile Send Gorilla Bass a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great stuff the ninja. good to hear you gettin out and loving bass fishing. its good just to get out there. send more pics when you can. gbass
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000