Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bass Boats, Kayaks, Canoes & Fishing Equipment
 Lures
 NEW Berkley 3D Crankbait Colours!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Site Administrator

Australia
262 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2010 :  21:15:33  Show Profile Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Image Insert:

19.98 KB

Image Insert:

19.2 KB

Image Insert:

21.62 KB

Image Insert:

21.02 KB

Image Insert:

17.56 KB

Image Insert:

17.52 KB

Image Insert:

17.98 KB

Image Insert:

17.82 KB

Image Insert:

19.6 KB

Image Insert:

19.24 KB

Image Insert:

19.03 KB

Image Insert:

19.06 KB

Hi all,

Check out the new colours for Berkley 3D Crankbait's "Hot Off The Press". These aren't even updated on the Pure Fishing website as yet, so I thought it would be good for AusBream members to get the first sneak peak.

The colours are Warrigal and Terrier colours in all shapes.

The link below are blogs from the pro team who have some samples recently sent to them, there are some good anglers reports using the new lures.

http://www.purefishing.com.au/berkleypro/

3B Crankbaits - are instores now!

Developed by Adam 'Mad Dog' Royter working closely with John Bell from Pure Fishing, the 3B 'dog series' is the result of 18 months of testing and refining to create a range of lures that 'Mad Dog' Royter would be happy to fish with. With 6 shapes and 10 colours, the range is extensive to say the least. Diving crank situations are catered for with the 38mm Fatdog deep and shallow divers and the 45mm Puppydog medium diver. For surface presentations there is a traditional 'popper the 65mm Popdog cup faced stick popper and the walk the dog style 48mm Scumdog. Last but certainly not least is 46mm Subdog, a sinking stickbait style lure. For more information on the 3B Crank range visit www.purefishing.com.au

basscrazy
Ausbass Member

105 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  22:27:20  Show Profile Send basscrazy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heard on the grapevine that jackall did all the work and berkley copied and stole their idea? Any thoughts?
I bought some anyways, gonna try em out soon
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Site Administrator

262 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  13:04:10  Show Profile Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe it was to fill a void in the current market, rather than copy anyone's ideas. After all most lures on the market do resemble others, which poses the question on who had the original idea?

Anglers were after a new quality product at a affordable price that can catch them fish. I know if I had a choice of buying two similar lures, which catch fish, are well made and the only difference was price. I know which one Id choose!

Go to Top of Page

basscrazy
Ausbass Member

105 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  22:57:31  Show Profile Send basscrazy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
very true. @ admin
Go to Top of Page

Little Grey Men
Ausbass Member

241 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  15:51:52  Show Profile Send Little Grey Men a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bit of everything mixed it with that lot...I see characteristics of chubbies, gunfish, pygmies and Sammies.
I guess that makes them mongrel lures...but a bit of mongrel is a good thing !
I wonder if they'll make them in yellow ?

Edited by - Little Grey Men on 15/11/2010 21:30:20
Go to Top of Page

BrisBassMan
Ausbass Member

325 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  23:15:24  Show Profile Send BrisBassMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Two words "They Rock"

Every bit as good as the chubby.

I have caught many bass on them. The hooks on them are crap and need to be changed but other than that, awesome little lures.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

Glenn S
Ausbass Member

196 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  14:38:59  Show Profile Send Glenn S a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The scum dog is exactly the same as the sammy but in a smaller size and colours, me and a few mates have tried them and otheres in the range out on our bronze friends and they work great, well recommended for the price.

Glenn
Go to Top of Page

brez
Ausbass Member

589 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  23:06:36  Show Profile Send brez a Private Message  Reply with Quote
im going to try a few of these out alongside some jackall chubbys on the bream . the baby sammy's will no doubt do the job too .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000