Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 General Bass Fishing
 What happened to "the Cod" aka Graeme Bowes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Titfish
Ausbass Member

Australia
651 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2016 :  20:54:35  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To those who have been on this site for some time I am sure you remember the many quality reports that have been posted by Graeme over the years.

I am also sure that like me, you were shocked when all his reports disappeared a while back.

Well, as requested by Graeme i can now share the reason behind this. Graeme has been talent spotted. Not for his rugged good looks or the sensational hats he wears but rather for the quality of his story telling and accompanying images. It has been realised that his writings are deserving of a commercial setting. Hence the change.

I am told that it will be rolled out on Facebook and Instagram early July. Keep an eye out because if it's anything like his old posts it will anything but average.

I still haven't met the bloke but I hope it goes well as he has a real flair for it.

Cheers
Ken

Edited by - Titfish on 29/06/2016 21:00:18

snappa
Ausbass Member

86 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2016 :  13:11:08  Show Profile Send snappa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes I remember him, and the pictures and stories he really did know how to write a yarn also the pictures where fantastic did a lot of fishing up near Grafton way

Edited by - snappa on 08/08/2016 13:44:39
Go to Top of Page

skinny
Ausbass Member

354 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2016 :  16:32:51  Show Profile Send skinny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His up in the top of West aussbream right now
Go to Top of Page

Bass1
Ausbass Member

2204 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2016 :  17:29:28  Show Profile  Visit Bass1's Homepage Send Bass1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lovely fella and great adventure travel/fisher, deserves any lights he gets
Go to Top of Page

Elvis
Ausbass Member

414 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  14:13:44  Show Profile Send Elvis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Titfish- any update on this, which page etc?
His posts were awesome.
Go to Top of Page

Titfish
Ausbass Member

651 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  21:06:26  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah guys. Latest update.

Graeme is still in the Kimberlys and won't be back for a while yet. Having too much fun or something like that he said.

He has also found it too difficult to get his venture up and running with limited internet over there. Therefore he will wait until he gets back to the east. Once back I am sure he will be on to it and we should all be in for a treat.

I'll keep you posted.
Ken
Go to Top of Page

Bass1
Ausbass Member

2204 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2016 :  07:55:07  Show Profile  Visit Bass1's Homepage Send Bass1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ken, pass on my best to Graeme next time you speak to him

Steve
Go to Top of Page

Titfish
Ausbass Member

651 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2016 :  13:41:14  Show Profile Send Titfish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will do Steve.

Hope to catch up with him in the New year if all goes well.

How is the valley? Haven't been back for years. Must do something about that too before much longer.

Do you still catch up with Rob Russell? If so say g'day for me.

Good luck for the season ahead.

Ken

Go to Top of Page

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2016 :  12:43:57  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Found this page that you may already know about where he has some storys....

http://dreamfish.com.au/wordpress/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000