Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 Bass ByCatch
 First toga
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

andybass66
Ausbass Member

169 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2014 :  23:59:25  Show Profile Send andybass66 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Working away decided to take my rod with me after a stinking hot 40 degrees day went down the local river and managed my first ever toga off the surface using an Ecogear tp 88 f walk the dog/ popper lure recently purchased for cod and big bass. Needless to say I was very happy cheers

Insert Image:

1432.39 KB

Insert Image:

174.94 KB

Tbone
Ausbass Member

460 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2014 :  03:14:58  Show Profile Send Tbone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd be very happy to
Nice fish there
Go to Top of Page

Gerard9977
Ausbass Member

150 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2014 :  06:40:54  Show Profile Send Gerard9977 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maaaaaaate haven't you learnt your lesson using those ****ty clips?
Cool fish but, im jelly....
I had this weekend off but no one back home was keen, so I stayed up here and put and the crab traps out..
Go to Top of Page

andybass66
Ausbass Member

169 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2014 :  14:57:37  Show Profile Send andybass66 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah gman I know they're **** but I'm blind now and no nails so I choose to use them because of ease of use. Ok if lure has a split ring though. Looking foreward to coming home but it could be a while mightn't be back till Xmas nnnooooo
Go to Top of Page

PatB
Ausbass Member

508 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2014 :  17:18:29  Show Profile  Visit PatB's Homepage Send PatB a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great fish ! Blind and no nails is as good a reason as any I reckon . My near sight is going and a major pain if I forget the glasses. Joys of getting older. Cheers Pat.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000