Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 Bass ByCatch
 Mudgee Bass
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

milo
Ausbass Member

Australia
191 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2014 :  12:21:30  Show Profile Send milo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
G'day fellow Bassers. Fortunately I have picked up a couple of months work out at Mudgee between the finish and start of the season. I went down to the river in town (Cudgegong) hoping to land a yella. The weather was 2 deg sleeting rain, not ideal conditions but I did manage to bag a "Mudgee Bass" lol. Got a PB 355mm Fork length Refin on a brown trout pattern minnow. Pretty stoked hopefully I can bag a few more. Cheers, Milo

Insert Image:

3641.09 KB

Ziggy
Ausbass Member

700 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2014 :  20:02:01  Show Profile  Visit Ziggy's Homepage Send Ziggy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I used to live in Gulgong when I first came to Oz.

Didnt do any fishing though.

Try and get out and see Dunn swamp and also Hill End (The bridal Track).

Z
Go to Top of Page

Capt. Toddy

1303 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2014 :  12:05:48  Show Profile  Visit Capt. Toddy's Homepage Send Capt. Toddy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
G'day Milo

Just so you are aware, upstream of Lawson Park Weir on the Cudgegong to Windemere Dam wall is declared trout waters.

Cheers

Rod
Go to Top of Page

milo
Ausbass Member

191 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2014 :  19:17:31  Show Profile Send milo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
true righto, cheers for that.
Go to Top of Page

brez
Ausbass Member

589 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2014 :  11:16:40  Show Profile Send brez a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good eating at that size too ! As Ziggy says get yourself out to Dunns Swamp while you're out that way , it's a sensational stretch of water . I heard a little while back it was going to be decommissioned as NPWS doesn't want the cost of managing it anymore
Go to Top of Page

benny88
Ausbass Member

628 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2014 :  12:22:26  Show Profile Send benny88 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Id be taking reddies like that home for dinner for sure. Nothing to sneeze at on the plate.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000