Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The photography Lab
 The Brag Mat
 Mid North Coast Bassin :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Coffsbasser
Ausbass Member

Australia
6 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2013 :  19:17:12  Show Profile Send Coffsbasser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey just a few of the bass me my my mate luke got last year around coffsharbour area not monsters but my pb 45er and a couple of nice fatties hope you enjoy some of these pics :)

(sorry some photos taken by myself on timer so quality differs)

Insert Image:

14.26 KB

Insert Image:

36.43 KB

Insert Image:

26.34 KB

Insert Image:

84.59 KB

Insert Image:

18.71 KB

Insert Image:

17.62 KB

Insert Image:

159.18 KB

Insert Image:

20.56 KB

PatB
Ausbass Member

508 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2013 :  20:04:59  Show Profile  Visit PatB's Homepage Send PatB a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some nice fish there mate. I love the landscape shots - the top one looks like a really nice spot and the bottom one is just a great photo . Cheers Pat.
Go to Top of Page

Coffsbasser
Ausbass Member

6 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2013 :  21:55:21  Show Profile Send Coffsbasser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks pat for the feedback I wish that first landscape was a bigger pictur but don't know what happened I just quickly ripped them all off my Facebook? And photos are easy they were taken just screen shots from a friends gopro 3 thinking of investing one for myself so when it eventually stops here ill have a good crack at getting some sick snaps :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000