Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bass Fishing Tournaments
 Bass Events Calender
 Lake Yarrunga Bass Challenge 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

basslogic
Ausbass Member

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  22:40:48  Show Profile Send basslogic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone interested in fishing the Lake Yarrunga bass Challenge 12th- 13th November 2011 (Tallowa Dam) can get an information package by emailing Ron Croker : bass_logic@hotmail.com or ring me on 0412433269. The package contains all the information on starting times and entry form.
The comp will be run by the Southern Bass Fishing Club, Southern Bass will be providing a sausage sizzle on Friday night prior to the briefing and Sunday lunch time prior to the presentation. The catered meal on Saturday night will to be provided by Southern Bass. The catered evening meal will consist of a main course followed by dessert and coffee. This will commence at 7pm sharp to be followed by the club grab raffle.
A briefing will held on the friday night. Any one that thinks there are no bass in Tallowa are in for a rude shock, last year 56 anglers caught over 800 bass with the best being well over 450mm. Southern Bass and NSW Fisheries have been stocking the dam plus what ever the new highlevel fishway brings up. Its only a matter of time before a 500 plus is caught.The comp is catch and release only, all fish caught will have their length recorded on catch forms supplied by NSW Fisheries Research. Canoes and kayaks only are to be used, life jackets to be worn by all competitors.The competition is for all the family so if your interested send me your email and I will email you the paperwork, all money raised will go toward restocking Tallowa Dam.

Edited by - Scales on 04/10/2011 08:39:43

Haynesy
Ausbass Member

19 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2011 :  14:33:20  Show Profile  Visit Haynesy's Homepage Send Haynesy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have any attendees posted a report as yet?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000