Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bass Fishing Tournaments
 Bass Events Calender
 2011 Lake Glenbawn Classic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richo
Ausbass Member

Australia
73 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  12:59:18  Show Profile Send Richo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well people the 2011 Lake Glenbawn Classic is on again soon. Run by the Aberdeen Fishing Club the classic is held on the long weekend in October ( 1st, 2nd ), This is a catch and release tournament 3 session format with a live weigh in after each session that is open to all anglers and all types of boats even Yaks so all you need is a esky with a air radiator ( at least ) to keep fish alive and your good to go . There are some great prizes and cash up for grabs this year from our sponsers and all Jr anglers get a prize. So if you are after a great way to spend the long weekend head up to Lake Glenbawn and try your hand at catching some big Yellowbelly or some fat cranky Bass that will have you holding on (anyone who has fished Glenbawn latly will know what I mean). For more info Pm me I will be happy to answer any Questions.

kind regards
Steve Richards ( Richo )

gasman
Ausbass Member

2 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2011 :  20:39:54  Show Profile Send gasman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
G`day Richo,how does one participate,just join in on the day or what?Is there paperwork,or anything,regards,MJ,Newcastle
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000