Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The photography Lab
 Camera Equipment, Hints and Tips!
 On line buying??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bass1
Ausbass Member

Australia
2204 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  09:03:42  Show Profile  Visit Bass1's Homepage Send Bass1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have finally saved enough dollars to think about replacing my tired old crappy camera with a new G12. I have been looking on-line at prices etc, some are considerably cheaper but appear a little dodgy (based overseas though they have au sites). What are peoples thoughts on online purchasing, is there a reliable camera site that is better than others?? Any tips would be appreciated.

Steve

timax
Ausbass Member

316 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  21:21:12  Show Profile  Visit timax's Homepage Send timax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no problems at all buying online. I'm fan of ebay and usually just look for the cheapest deal. Look close at what is included in the package,card size etc. And and their feedback. I was in Hong Kong last week and found the prices on the street were higher than ebay. I was told they also have a gray market in cameras and that the cheap prices are for these cameras. Personally I couldn't care less. I was trying to find n online shop based in Singapore for you. I found the Canon S90 for $300 ish. Basically half the price of Australia. Keep googling.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000