Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Bass Boats, Kayaks, Canoes & Fishing Equipment
 Sounder Secrets
 Lowrance HDS5
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dan flack
Ausbass Member

Australia
128 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  13:39:42  Show Profile Send dan flack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I have been looking at up grading my sounder for a while now to a lowrance HDS5, Can anyone give me some feedback on these and is the side scan capability standard or another costly add on?

cheers Dan

beats
Ausbass Member

657 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  18:09:42  Show Profile Send beats a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it's an add on, as with all the brands this is available with untill you get up into the big bucks where it comes standard.
costly you say, hmmm I say valuable addition.
Go to Top of Page

dan flack
Ausbass Member

128 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  18:28:58  Show Profile Send dan flack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Beats,

Lowrance dont mention much about it being an add on so i wasnt sure, Definetaly looks to be the goods though, i'll have to work out if it's worth the extra bucks putting it onto my little 4m glass boat.
Go to Top of Page

beats
Ausbass Member

657 Posts

Posted - 13/01/2011 :  18:08:37  Show Profile Send beats a Private Message  Reply with Quote
save & get it later on, its worth it, the HDS 8 is probably the best but yes more $pondools.
Go to Top of Page

bigmouth
Ausbass Member

6 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  09:59:29  Show Profile Send bigmouth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gday fellers,not sure why the last time this thread was answered was in JAN but anyway think this might be of use to you guys .
there is a guy on EBAY who lives in BRISSY he is selling HDS 8 for $ 2,000 and free postage including transducer,internal GPS antenna World MAPS bASIC ,2 YEARS wARRANTY .They are all Australian modles he has HDS5,HDS8,HDS 10 .All so much cheaper than all the stores i have found in our great country.All so i should mention that DARWIN In and outboard marine have the structure scan for $600
Member id bondysstoreonline just send him an email with your phone number he is a great bloke and will answer all the questions you can fire at him .
CHEERS ROB

Go to Top of Page

beats
Ausbass Member

657 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2012 :  20:33:52  Show Profile Send beats a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lowrance HDS-5 Gen2 (83/200KHZ) Multifunction Chartplotter
also Lowrance LSS1 side scan unit.
BRAND NEW IN BOXS
HDS5 gen2 have just arrived & this ones ready to go !

$1300 the lot,
thats way under RRP $.

Ring Greg, 0406538824

SOLD THANKS.

Edited by - beats on 30/01/2012 19:59:21
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000