Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
 All Forums
 Welcome to AusBass Forums
 General Bass Fishing
 Important message about the website

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Message Icon:              

Add attachment to topic
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - 18/02/2016 : 13:29:57
Hi guys,

I am looking at offering up my website interests and for someone to take over the reins, add their own touch and carry them forward into the future. I am offering them up to one of the site members as an option. My current role doesn’t leave me with much time to dedicate or expand the websites, that and also with my family commitments, increasing work and work travel and the limited time left to spend on fishing.

The websites have attracted and create an income in advertising dollars which have well exceeded the cost of running servers, hosting and prizes that have been offered. In fact it could easily subsidise a modest extra income with minimal effort.

So if you are interested please email me to discuss the details. I would even be prepared to assist with industry contacts and to help in the transition and any advice or learning. I will open up the search to a wider population, should the search from the website membership be unsuitable.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ziggy Posted - 05/09/2016 : 12:58:31
quote:
Originally posted by Bass1

Did this go anywhere?

Nope couldnt get it to work for me mate.

Not sure about anyone else.
Bass1 Posted - 04/09/2016 : 17:35:44
Did this go anywhere?
Admin Posted - 19/02/2016 : 13:42:06
Hi Ziggy
which email did you sent it? I have PM'd you my mobile.
Tbone Posted - 19/02/2016 : 03:05:30
good luck Ziggy.
If you take the roll of Admin, I think we will see Ausbass move forward.
Thank you Dom for your Ausbass sight, It has got me to use a computer witch
has been good. But most of all I have lernt how to catch bass.
Ziggy Posted - 18/02/2016 : 17:48:38
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Hi guys,

I am looking at offering up my website interests and for someone to take over the reins, add their own touch and carry them forward into the future. I am offering them up to one of the site members as an option. My current role doesn’t leave me with much time to dedicate or expand the websites, that and also with my family commitments, increasing work and work travel and the limited time left to spend on fishing.

The websites have attracted and create an income in advertising dollars which have well exceeded the cost of running servers, hosting and prizes that have been offered. In fact it could easily subsidise a modest extra income with minimal effort.

So if you are interested please email me to discuss the details. I would even be prepared to assist with industry contacts and to help in the transition and any advice or learning. I will open up the search to a wider population, should the search from the website membership be unsuitable.

Email sent mate.

AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000