Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
 All Forums
 The photography Lab
 The Brag Mat
 Early Bird Catches the Bass

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Message Icon:              

Add attachment to topic
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ziggy Posted - 28/12/2012 : 20:55:25
After reading a post about how far we travel to fish I thought I would make a bit more of a effort considering my local water was shut down due to dirty flood water.

Was up at 3.30am and in the car and found the boat ramp (eventually).
On the way down to the ramp I hit some green slime and took a good fall cutting my feet and rolling my ankle with a few other bumps and bruises.

In the Boat and was really wondering why I had bothered.

The morning was stunning with a low mist and I was fishing on a strong out going tide.

Having not fished this water before me and my mate were really at a loss. We fished all the snags with cicada lures, Ive really got the Bug (excuse the pun) but didnt get a sniff for a hour or so and then I started to fish the grass banks and bingo I was in.

I took 2 smallish Bass and a Carp that dropped just at the boat.

We lost a few and just when I thought we had wasted the day BAM! I was into a much better fish.

New PB at 420 and the fish was perfect.

Tide changed and we had a couple more hits and 1 fish and that was the morning done.

Couple of Pics below and my apologies for the Hat......

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Remax Posted - 11/04/2013 : 09:29:06
All I see is a >40cm bass, what Hat?? Haha. Shame about the early morning fall. Lucky there wasn't to many people around to witness that.
Very tidy bass.
molecule55 Posted - 28/12/2012 : 22:27:38
I've got one of those hats, pretty good value at $5. I took the band off though.
Congrats on the nice fish.

AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000