Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ    
 All Forums
 Bass Fishing Tournaments
 Bass Events Calender
 HNBAA - Inter Club Competition 2011

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Message Icon:              

Add attachment to topic
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Grunta Posted - 13/01/2011 : 13:40:10
Hi All,

I have just received an invite to fish the HNBAA Interclub comp for 2011.

It is to be held on the weekend of 25th, 26th and 27th of February 2011 at the usual place.

Mark it in your calendars.

More information should come soon.

Cheers
Grant
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Grunta Posted - 21/03/2011 : 15:54:10
Hi All,

Results for the Hawkesbury Interclub Challenge 2011 are now posted on the HNBAA blog / website.
Please visit there to see results.

Regards
Grant
troyphybass Posted - 02/03/2011 : 23:24:12
Totaly aggree with the no verify rulling for the smaller fish but 350mm is way to high.300mm is good but I personaly would like to see it back to 250mm,280mm would be great.
Must admit though all fish boated over 300mm I had verified by others,As you said earlier its a good way to catch up.

The biggest bass over the weekend only went 368mm so that alone should indicate just how tough the weekend was.

A great weekend away none the less.What's better than the five B's BEERS,BOATS,BLOKES,BASS & BULLS@#T.

A big thanks to HNBAA for another well run event and thanks to all sponsers who help make it happen.

Looking forward to next year

Troy
Dishley Posted - 02/03/2011 : 21:39:30
So how big was this big bass? Or will I get the same response I jokingly gave Tony, "you have to participate to find out"

I would have come along but the verification is a bit hard when going solo in a small yak. As I mentioned on another website if it was a photo comp with a number given to anglers at the start of each day then I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Actually i'm wondering if this event could be combined with the Basscatch which is held a week earlier? We have the Wollondilly lads covering the top reaches and Springwood boys helping out with the mid section, if we could get HNBAA involved as well in the lower reaches our coverage would be a lot more substantial and it'd be great to see the clubs working together.

Think I might have to have a chat with Dave P and see if I can come along to your next meeting to discuss this option. I'll also raise it at our next comittee meeting on Tuesday.

Well done to all that contributed and all that caught Bass. I hope I can participate in the next one.
Elvis Posted - 02/03/2011 : 21:24:10
Thanks Gents.
Yet another great weekend, I had several solid conversations with various people and learned a few things- which is one of the reasons I go (to talk fishing with other people who are right into it and know what they are doing) Admittedly actually winning the comp this time was a nice cherry on top.
To be honest though, our bag was not really better than any other year, and both Gav and I thought we'd come 2nd or 3rd again, particularly when old mate Troy put his hand up for big bass. We can get the low-mid 30's no problem but getting anything bigger than say 33 with any consistency is a real issue. Of my 5 that counted biggest was 342 and smallest 295. I think Gav pipped me for the outright win by a bees dick too. If you see the final results, I'd love to know.

I even did alright out of the raffle, with a little Berkley rod and reel going to be wrapped up for my 6yr olds birthday in a weeks time.

Am a big fan of the new 'no verify the small ones' idea, but think the cut off should be lowered to 30, not 35. I think only a couple of fish were caught over that all weekend, and hooking up to someone to measure fish is a great way to meet people. You see them later that night 'how'd you go' etc

Troy, check your PM's
Grunta Posted - 02/03/2011 : 13:57:23
Gav took out individual with most points
Team Thumper took out best team
Troy took out biggest Bass.

Congrates to all...

Fun times had by all... (except me, who couldn't catch a fish if his life depended on it, although I did manage a couple lure sized bass)

Cheers
Grant
tonyd Posted - 02/03/2011 : 05:13:04
Congrats Elvis
If you hadnt won it this year you were a monty for the life time achievement award (which means never quite managed to win one in your own right but here is a consolation prize for so many near misses)
troyphybass Posted - 01/03/2011 : 22:27:05
Yeh Tony Team thumper finaly bloke the drought.
Good on ya gents,its been a long time commin and well deserved, Cam,Gav you can breath & laugh now.
Congrats once again boys.

Troy
tonyd Posted - 28/02/2011 : 18:32:25
Come on guys Im dying to know
tonyd Posted - 27/02/2011 : 08:16:29
Sorry I missed it guys!
My flt out of sollies broke down so instead of making it home on fri I am currently sitting in the Brisbane QC waiting for my flt home

How did it go?
Did Elvis finally get out of second place and make first
Grunta Posted - 17/02/2011 : 16:28:39
I have also paid up..

Looking forward to seeing all my bass fishing friends there, as well as winning the raffle this time...

No chance of taking out a trophy as I have not been bass fishing since the last Interclub

Cheers
Grant
Elvis Posted - 24/01/2011 : 18:49:21
Cheers, we have paid, but not sure if the actual entry fax has gone off yet.

Will see you there Troy, we'll breath like le mans classs and guzzle cold ones like a camel with one hump.
Grunta Posted - 21/01/2011 : 15:47:49
quote:
Originally posted by Elvis

Surely, surely SURELY this year it's my turn.

Watch out Lurker is Lurking... He might have something to say about that.

I'm fishing with Muzza on one of his new boats.

Will let HNBAA know if I speak to anyone about Team Thumper.
Grunta Posted - 21/01/2011 : 15:43:07
Sad to here that you won't be there Tony. (More fish for me)

Those people interested in coming can downloaded an entry form from the HNBAA website.

Entires need to be in by 1st February 2011, as numbers for catering need to be calculated. 100 person limit applies, so first in first served.

Cheers
Grant
tonyd Posted - 21/01/2011 : 09:50:31
I cant believe it but I cant make it
This will be the first one I have missed in nearly a decade
I will be overseas with work
troyphybass Posted - 20/01/2011 : 22:05:41
G'Day Cam
Theres a few who would love to win it but I have to aggree with you mate it has to be your turn this year as you have been SO CLOSE the past three its not funny.
Breath and laugh mate or you'll start snapping rods.

We'll be there again.Allways look forward to this one.

AVAGOODEN Mate

Troy

AusBass Forums © 2000-2014 AusBass.com.au Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000